When it comes to eyebrow routines, the simpler the better. Read this post for inspiration to build the best brow product collection. See what I use to sculpt my brows!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, so I may make a small commission should you use my link to make a purchase. All products were purchased by me or provided as a gift with purchase and all opinions are my own. Using my links helps me to keep my blog up and running.
Unlike many of my other collection posts, I will not be ranking or swatching brow products. Ultimately, there is only so much that can be said about a brow product.
Brow Product Collection
My brow routine does not vary much. I prefer my brows to look structured without looking boxy or fake. As such, I don’t spend tons of money on brow products.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo Powder in Medium Brown* (Taupe Based Brown) ($23.00, CF)
- It Cosmetics – Mini Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil* ($12.00, CF)
- Kylie Cosmetics – Kybrows Brow Pomade in Medium Brown ($16.00, CF)
- Maybelline – Tattoo Studio Brow Tint Pen ($7.99)
- Milk Makeup – Kush Clear Brow Gel* ($18.00, CF)
- Thrive Causemetics – Infinity Waterproof Eyebrow Liner – Serena ($23.00, CF)
Final Thoughts on My Eyeliner & Brow Product Collection
Given the size of my beauty collection, my brow product collection is super small. At the end of the day, I do not deviate much from my standard beauty routine. As a whole, I prefer using a brow pencil and setting my brows with brow gel. However, some days, I enjoy the precision that a powder or pomade can provide.
I am often “clocked” for my brows due to the color. I am someone who frequently dyes her hair, but I never switch up my brows. My hair could be a pale blond, but my brows will remain a cool, dark brown. I don’t care. It is my face and I prefer my bold, dark brows.
If I had to pick a favorite product from my brow product collection, I would choose my Thrive Causemetics Infinity Waterproof Eyebrow Liner. This brow pencil makes my brows look naturally structured and thick.
Catch up on the rest of my Beauty Collection Series
Did you enjoy reading about my simple brow product collection? Keep up with the rest of the posts in this series here:
- Cheeks: Blush | Bronzer | Highlighter
- Base: Primer | Concealer | Foundation | Setting Products
- Lips: Nude Lipstick | Bold Lipstick | Lip Crayon | Lip Liner | Liquid Lipstick | Lip Tint | Lip Gloss
- Eyes: Eyeliner | Mascara
Do you wear eyeliner and brow products? What formulas do you prefer – a pencil, gel, powder? Please let me know in the comments below.0