I love being a part of the online beauty community. Not only is beauty my hobby, but it is my life passion. Whether I’m reading about the latest industry updates or following along with the newest releases, I love all things beauty-related.
As a beauty lover, I’ve tried countless makeup, skincare, and hair care products over the years and own a sizable beauty collection. In today’s post, I will be discussing my huge mascara collection.
Unlike many of my other collection posts, I will not be ranking or swatching my mascara collection. (1) I have not tried most of these formulas and (2) opening all of my mascaras at one time would be wasteful and foolish.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means that I may make a small commission should you make a purchase using my link. All opinions are my own. All products included in this roundup have been purchased by me or given as a free gift with purchase.
Full-Size Mascara Product Collection
- Benefit Cosmetics – badGal Bang Mascara ($24.00)*
- Benefit Cosmetics – Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara ($25.00)*
- ColourPop – BFF Mascara (Blue Ya Mind, Left on Red, Pink Inc., Purple Prose, Wine O’Clock) ($8.00, CF)
- Essence – Lash Princess False Lash Effect, Sculpted Volume Mascara, Volume Mascara ($5.00, CF)*
- Grande Cosmetics – Grandedrama Intense Thickening Mascara ($25.00, CF)*
- IT Cosmetics – Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara in Super Black ($24.00, CF)*
- L’OREAL – Lash Paradise Mascara ($10.99)*
- Thrive Causemetics – Liquid Lash Extensions Mascara ( $24.00, CF)
Related: Want to see how my eyeliners compare to one another? Check out my eyeliner collection ranking.
Mini Mascara Collection
- Marc Jacobs – Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara Mini ($14.00, CF)*
- Milk Makeup – Kush High Volume Mascara Mini ($12.00, CF)*
- NARS – Climax Mascara Mini in Explicit Black ($11.00)*
- Pat McGrath – FetishEyes Mascara Mini ($18.75, CF)*
- Sephora Collection – LashCraft Big Volume Mascara Mini* ($5.60)
- Stila – Magnum XXX Mascara Mini ($23.00, CF)
- Tarte – Big Ego Mascara Mini ($23.00, CF)*
- Too Faced – Damn Girl Mascara Mini ($12.00, CF)*
- Yves Saint Laurent – Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils – The Curler in Rebellious Black Mini ($17.58)*
Related: Milk Makeup Brand Review
Did you enjoy seeing my mascara collection? Please consider reading these top posts within my makeup collection series: blush | bronzer| highlighter | primer | concealer | foundation | nude lipsticks | bold lipsticks | lip crayons
Final Thoughts on My Mascara Collection
I’m lucky to have fairly long, black lashes, so most mascaras work for me. I used to be a die-hard drugstore mascara buyer, but now I purchase a mix of affordable and prestige mascaras. This should preference is quite apparent when you look at my mascara collection. Formula-wise, I typically prefer mascaras that lift and add volume to my lashes.
This is the largest my mascara collection has ever been. But how did my mascara collection explode? Mascaras are popular freebies given out at events and conferences. Mascaras are frequently included in subscription services and constantly included in sets.
Outside of the blue, pink, purple, and red ColourPop mascaras, everything above was either included in a larger makeup sampler kit or acquired for free. In fact, many of these mascaras came into my life when I purchased the 2019 Sephora Lash Collection kit.
Nevertheless, I feel confident that I can finish at least 4 of these mascaras in 2020! Thankfully if you have a huge mascara collection like I do, there are ways to repurpose your mascara wands and donate them to charity!
What is your favorite mascara in your mascara collection? What is your preferred mascara formula? Please let me know in the comments below.0