In 2019, I started on a mission to be more transparent about my beauty buying habits. I meticulously tracked the items that were coming in and out of my collection using my beauty inventory. At the end of every season, I rounded up my beauty empties and decluttered beauty products. However, my collection still kept expanding. In today’s post, I’m sharing my 20 in 2020 Project Pan Introduction, as well as my motivation for finishing up makeup.
Disclaimer:Â This post may contain affiliate links (*). If you purchase by clicking on my links, I may be compensated – at no additional cost to you
Why Am I Doing This Project?
As I’ve learned over the last two years tracking my beauty empties, I am excellent at working through skincare and hair care products. However, makeup products are much harder for me to finish. With my 20 in 2020 Project Pan project, my aim is to finish 20 beauty products before the end of the year.
Although I’ve included a few minis in my this 20 in 2020 Project Pan introduction, my hope is use up full size makeup products. Obviously, minis are easier to use up than full-size products.
- ColourPop – Super Shock Shadow in Falling Up ($4.50, CF)
- LA Girl – Gel Glide Eyeliner in Whiten ($3.99, CF)
- Milani – Eyeshadow Primer ($5.99, CF)*
- Milk Makeup – KUSH Clear Brow Gel ($18.00, CF)*
- Thrive Causemetics – Waterproof Eyebrow Liner in Serena ($23.00, CF)
- Bite Beauty – Matte Creme Lip Pencil in Glace ($12.00, CF)*
- Fenty Beauty – Mini Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow ($11.50, CF)*
- Glossier – Clear Lip Gloss ($14.00, CF)*
- Kopari – Coconut Lip Glossy ($12.00, CF)*
- Urban Decay – Vice Lipstick in Liar ($18.00, CF)*
RELATED: See where my Urban Decay Liar Vice Lipstick ranks in my nude, brown, and pink lipstick collection
- BECCA – Backlight Priming Filter Mini ($21.00, CF)*
- Dermablend -Â Translucent Loose Setting Powder Mini ($5.22)*
- Maybelline – Fit Me Concealer in Fair ($8.29)*
- Nudestix – Tinted Blur Stick in Light 2 ($30.00, CF)*
- Pixi Beauty -Â Hydrating Milky Mist ($15.00, CF)*
- Revlon -Â Candid Photoready Insta-Filter Foundation in 200 Nude ($17.99)*
- Urban Decay -Â All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray ($32.00, CF)*
- Charlotte Tilbury -Â Hollywood Contour Wand ($38.00, CF)*
- Milk Makeup – MiniÂ Lip + Cheek Stick in Werk ($14.00, CF)*
- Milk Makeup – Mini Highlighter in Lit ($14.00, CF)*
Final Thoughts on my 20 in 2020 Project Pan Introduction
Within my 20 in 2020 Project Pan introduction, I included a mix of products that I anticipate will be easy to finish as well as products that will be more difficult. By including this mix of products, I’ll stay motivated to keep working on the hard to finish products.
Obviously, I did not include any mascaras, powder eyeshadow, or powder cheek products. I will naturally finish mascaras throughout the year. In contrast, powder eyeshadow and cheek products are considerably more difficult to finish in a calendar year.
If you enjoyed reading my 20 in 2020 Project Pan Introduction you might enjoy reading about my experience attempting the Pan That Palette Challenge in 2018.
Do you own any of the products included in my 20 in 2020 Project Pan Introduction? Have you attempted to finish any beauty products that are difficult to use up? Please let me know in the comments below.0