Would You Rather Tags are popular in the blogging community, but I’ve never read a beauty-specific edition created by a blogger. After seeing Beauty Youtuber, Samantha March, take part in Kelly Gooch’s Would You Rather Beauty Tag, I knew I wanted to share my thoughts here!
Please keep reading for my answers to the beauty-focused Would You Rather questions.
a few all matte palettes, highlighters, and bronzers
Would You Rather Beauty Tag Questions
1. Would you rather have a bad base… or bad eye makeup?I’d much rather have bad eye makeup than a bad base. Flawless looking skin can amp up any look. Also, as someone who had severe acne as an adolescent, I am always trying to reduce the appearance of any skin imperfections.
2. Would you rather wear a neutral eye for the rest of your life… or a neutral lip?I live for colorful eye makeup, so I’d rather rock a neutral lip for the rest of my life.
3. Would you rather wear the wrong foundation shade… or no foundation at all?Believe it or not, I’d rather go foundation free than wear the wrong foundation shade. Again, I want flawless looking skin – I don’t want my face to be noticeably different in color than the rest of my body.
The right skincare and primer can still create a flawless, fresh-looking face. Additionally, cheek products like blush and bronzer can still be used to amp up any base look without foundation.
4. Would you rather give up primer or setting spray?As an oily-skinned gal, primer and setting spray are both essential to maintaining my makeup throughout the day. Ultimately, I’d rather give up setting spray over primer. I use a primer to grip to makeup and blur the appearance of pores and fine lines.
5. Would you rather not wear makeup for a year… or not drink coffee for a year?I’d rather give up coffee for a year. Makeup is not only a passion, but it is a form of self-expression and self-care in my life.
6. Would you rather have only 60 seconds to do your daily makeup routine… or have to do a full-glam one-hour transformation every time you do your makeup?LOL – honestly I spend 30-40 minutes a day doing my makeup as it is so I’m up for the full-glamone-hour transformation every day.
7. Would you rather only use mattes… or only use shimmers? The unicorn in me would love to say shimmers, but realistically, given my skin type, I’d rather only use mattes. Matte products are more practical for my everyday life. I have oily skin so dewy primers and foundations don’t last on my skin and would never last without mattifying products to prime or set my face.
8. Would you rather not do makeup for a year… or never watch another YouTube video ever again?I’d give up YouTube before giving up doing my makeup. Why would I watch YouTube if I wasn’t into the beauty community? Don’t get me wrong – there are other creators out there who I love, but the beauty content is what draws me in.
9. One has to go: Highlight, bronzer, blush. I’d give up blush. A highlighter or bronzer can be easily used to imitate the appearance of blush on the cheeks.
My Nominees for the Would You Rather Beauty Tag
As always, I tag anyone who loves beauty and wants to participate in this tag. It was super fun and easy!
Final Thoughts on the Would You Rather Beauty Tag
If it weren’t apparent by my above answers, I love makeup with such a passion that the prospect of living without it would impact my daily happiness. I love feeling glamorous and taking the time to do my makeup is both self-care and artistic expression.