Since May, I have been tagged by four different, lovely blogger friends to participate in the Vogue 73 Questions Parody. Me being me, I’m obviously just getting around to partaking in this tag.
About Vogue 73 Questions
If you’re unfamiliar with Vogue’s 73 Questions, this is a widely popular video series that started in 2014 on YouTube. In this interview-based series, celebrities are asked a series of 73 questions in rapid-fire fashion.
Check out Selena Gomez’s 73 Questions Interview below – at 26 million views, this interview is one of the most popular from the series.
Thank you to Desiree (creator of It’s Better in Heels), Kat (creator of Femenish), Geraldine (creator of Geraldine Talks), and Jenni (creator of Housewife Hustle) for tagging me in the Vogue 73 Questions Parody.Please check out their posts below:
- It’s Better in Heels x Vogue 73 Questions Parody
- Femenish x Vogue 73 Questions Parody
- Geraldine Talks x Vogue 73 Questions Parody
- Housewife Hustle x Vogue 73 Questions Parody
Please keep reading for my take on the Vogue 73 Questions Parody
Vogue 73 Questions Parody
Whatâ€™s your usual Starbucks order?
Depending on my mood, I alternate between ordering a Venti Iced Mocha with Almond Milk or a Berry Hibiscus Refresher.
What does your work station look like?
My actual job is behind a Mac desktop computer and space is cluttered since I share this space with several co-workers. If we’re talking homework, my workspace is typically in a sunny spot next to a window at the school library. Finally, from a blogging perspective, I’m typically holed up in a cafe or snuggled up in my bed typing away on my laptop.
All-time favorite food?
Loaded nachos with cheese, chicken, jalapenos, olives, scallions, lettuce, spicy chicken or pulled pork, guacamole, and salsa.
C.S. Lewis will forever be one of my favorite authors.
What do you think of open relationships?
Not for me.
6. What is your favorite video game?
Believe it or not, I’ve never owned or played any traditional video games.
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
Chocolate – except I don’t feel guilty.
8. Your favorite movie?
UGH, this depends on my mood, but I could watch Ever After or Brooklyn on repeat indefinitely.
9. Favorite book?
The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis. To this day, I still remember the Euphoria I felt when reading this book for the first time.
10. Best advice youâ€™ve ever received?
“Be Flexible” (a.k.a. be willing to compromise), because all relationships need a healthy amount of compromise to be maintained.
11. Twitter or Instagram?
For actually engaging with others: Twitter. For creative inspo: Instagram.
12. Are you a desktop or a laptop person?
13. What projects are you working on right now?
Work-wise, I’m working on a social media sentiment report and two research projects. Blog-wise, I’m trying to pre-write all of my posts for November and December.
14. Whatâ€™s your favorite color?
Black. But if we’re getting technical: blue.
15. Did you get good grades in school?
Was pretty much a straight-A student throughout Grades K-12 and Undergrad. To be honest, my Graduate Program has been a lot harder, so I’ve been getting more Bs than I’m used to receiving.
16. Dream job?
Specifically, I want to be the CMO of Sephora. Overall, I want to be a CMO of a cosmetic, skincare, or haircare brand.
17. Played any sports?
18. Do you have a degree?
I have an Undergraduate Degree in Business (Marketing-focused) and I’m currently pursuing a Graduate Degree in Marketing.
Italian-American (does my Ariana Grande love make even more sense now?)
20. Whatâ€™s your favorite kind of blog post to do?
I love writing reviews, but these posts take me the longest to write given how thorough I am in vetting each product and writing all the pros and cons. Also, I try to include a mix of flat lays, swatches, and demos – which take a while to shoot and edit.
21. What do you like to collect?
LOL – makeup, but I don’t refer to it as collecting because I only keep what I use. A lesser known fact about me: I love collecting old magazines because they’re like little mini time machines. Also, I have a MASSIVE T-shirt collection from the 100+ concerts I’ve been to over the years.
22. Describe yourself in 3 words?
Hardworking, loyal, creative.
23. If you were a rapper what would your rapper name be?
24. Who was the last person you DMâ€™d?
My partner (he and I reconciled later in the Summer)
25. Whatâ€™s on the top of your wish list right now?
A free trip to Europe LOL.
26. Sorting house?
I am a Ravenclaw at heart but have been sorted into Slytherin before.
27. How many tattoos do you have?
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
Grateful to be living at home. I know most people my age would look on this with embarrassment, but I love my parents and am grateful that they are allowing me to live at home rent-free.
29. Whatâ€™s the best thing thatâ€™s happened to you this month?
Getting a break from school.
30. Whatâ€™s the best thing thatâ€™s happened to you today?
I was able to sleep in past 10:00 AM without stressing about work or homework.
31. Whatâ€™s the best thing ever?
32. Favorite season?
Fall – New England during the Fall is unbeatable.
33. Favorite holiday?
Christmas – love everything about it.
34. Which fictional character do you relate to the most?
Lara Jean from To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before. I felt this way when I watched the film but felt even stronger about my connection to her after reading the book. Weirdly enough, I’ve had quite a few people tell me I embodied Lara Jean’s spirit and personality.
35. Do you like surprises?
I do, but I’m hard to surprise… and I do read movie spoilers. Sorry, not sorry.
36. Whatâ€™s the biggest surprise you ever had?
My friends surprised me with a birthday party once, but I did catch wind of what they were doing before I actually had the surprise LOL.
37. Whatâ€™s the surprise that made you cry?
I don’t think I cried, but I was filled with surprise and immense joy the first time my partner told me that he loved me. *Cue the tiny violins now*
38. Whatâ€™s the best surprise youâ€™ve ever given someone?
My partner lost his favorite sunglasses coming home from a week-long vacation; I surprised him by tracking down and buying him the same sunglasses. He didn’t expect it.
39. Do you like muffins?
I used to enjoy them more before I was Gluten-Free.
40. Do you cook often?
Before going back to school, I cooked often. I was a meal-prepping queen. Now that I’m living the student life, my schedule is too erratic to maintain regular cooking. Now I’m the Chipotle Queen.
41. Whatâ€™s your favorite dessert?
42. Is there a dessert you donâ€™t like?
I don’t enjoy mint-flavored treats.
43. Cake or pie?
44. Whatâ€™s your least favorite food?
Tomatoes freak me out.
45. Whatâ€™s your favorite condiment?
46. Itâ€™s 4AM on a Saturday night, what would you eat?
Chocolate Ice Cream.
47. If you could teach a college class, what would it be called?
Digital Marketing in the Social Media Age
48. Best animated film?
49. What has a guy done or said to impress you?
I’ve been “proposed” to at bars before, but TBH I’m not a huge fan of that tactic.
50. The best thing to do on a first date?
Drinks – low pressure & low cost.
51. The worst thing to do on a first date?
Talk about past relationships
52. Whatâ€™s the funniest pick-up line a guy could use on a girl?
Sadly, none come to mind. I tend to remember the more horrifying ones…
53. Best comic book character?
I’m sorry that I’m cliche, but Batman or Spiderman were always favorites of mine. On a side note: I want to read the Skin&Earth series created by Canadian electro-pop singer, LIGHTS.
54. What are 3 things that are always in your purse?
Wallet, keys, and sunglasses
55. Favorite drink?
Ice cold water.
56. If you could play a historical figure in a movie, who would it be?
I’ll get back to you here.
57. Kittens or puppies?
58. Tell me your favorite sushi roll.
Spicy Tuna Roll.
59. What kind of lipstick do you use?
I love creme lipsticks with a satin finish. My current obsession has been the shade Friend Like Me from the MAC x Disney’s Aladdin Collaboration.
60. What kind of foundation do you use?
I prefer light to medium coverage foundations with a demi-matte or natural finish. Favorites include the Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation & the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer.
61. Blow-dry or air dry?
During the Spring and Summer, I air dry; during the Winter I blow dry.
62. Who is your fashion icon?
Selena Gomez and Zendaya always inspire me.
63. Favorite Disney character?
So tough, but Mulan has always been a favorite.
64. What are you doing for tomorrow?
Sadly, just work.
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
Anchorman and The 40-Year-Old Virgin were surprisingly funny films.
66. A movie that made you cry?
Anyone that knows me in real life knows that I cry watching nearly every movie and sometimes I’ll even cry at commercials lol. I sobbed the first time I watched The Passion of Christ because of how deeply moving I found the film.
On a less serious note, the original Air Bud film used to make me cry every time I watched Buddy be forced back into the arms of his mean owner!
67. If you could sing a duet with someone, who would it be?
Ariana Grande. 🙂
68. If your life was a song, what would the title be?
69. Whatâ€™s your favorite animal?
Orcas – such powerful and majestic creatures.
P.S. did you know that Orcas are actually considered the Apex predator of the ocean, even above Great White Sharks? This is because they hunt in pods and have been known to attack and eat Great White Sharks in the wild!
70. Favorite illustrator?
@nathanwpylestrangeplanet – vastly underrated.
71. Person you want to have coffee with?
My grandma – I miss her so much.
72. Whatâ€™s the country you wish to visit?
73. Best way to decompress?
Taking a nap.
BLOGGERS Iâ€™M TAGGING:
- Simone @ Beautymone
- Alex @ All Things Alexx
- Alex @ Cali Pollution
- Tayler @ Tayler’s Edit
- Christine @ Glamour with Christine
- And anyone else who wants to participate in this tag!
Did you enjoy my take on the Vogue 73 Questions Parody? Check out more tag posts, check out my latest Sunshine Blogger Award, Liebster Award, Blogger Recognition Award, Mystery Blogger Award #1, #2, #3. Other fun blogger tags include: the Perfect Palette Tag and the Would You Rather Tag.
Have you participated in the Vogue 73 Questions Parody tag? Please let me know some random facts about you in the comments below!0