Do you prefer a full beat, but hate the look of caked-on complexion products? Read my unbiased review on the ColourPop Full Beat Blending Sponge Kit.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links (*). If you purchase by clicking on my links, I may be compensated at no additional cost to you.
The Full Beat Blending Sponge Kit Claims
The Full Beat Blending Sponge Kit contains five blending sponges: Complexion, Detail, Hourglass, Silicone, and Velvet. According to the website, the reusable sponges effortlessly apply cream, liquid, and powder products.
- Complexion Blending Sponge: This sponge effortlessly blends makeup into skin for flawless application.
- Detail Blending Sponge is a precision tip sponge that effortlessly blends makeup under the eyes. Additionally, it fits in every contour of the face.
- Hourglass Shaped Blending Sponge: This hourglass-shaped sponge fits comfortably in your hand. Also, this sponge promises to effortlessly blend product all over.
- Silicone Core Blending Sponge is blending sponge with a unique silicone core. The inside of the sponge minimizes product absorption. Therefore, it is perfect to use with a full coverage foundation.
- Velvet Blending Sponge is a microfiber sponge with a unique, fuzzy velvet texture. The velvet texture promises to create a flawless, airbrushed look.
The Full Beat Blending Sponge Kit Packaging & Price
- The Full Beat Blending Sponge Kit comes in a narrow cardboard carton with a clear plastic case that is easy to remove.
- ColourPop’s blending sponges normally cost $7.00 individually. Buyers save $15.00 by buying the kit at $20.00.
Do the ColourPop Blending Sponges Contain Latex?
No – the ColourPop Blending Sponges are 100% Latex-Free.
Is ColourPop Cruelty-Free?
Yes – ColourPop is 100% Cruelty-Free. In fact, the brand is Leaping Bunny-certified.
Are the ColourPop Blending Sponges Vegan?
ColourPop does not list the materials used to make items in the Full Beat Blending Sponge Kit. Therefore, it is unclear whether these blending sponges are Vegan.
How to apply the products with the ColourPop Blending Sponges?
All of the ColourPop sponges included within the Full Beat Blending Sponge Kit should be wet with water or setting spray before applying any product. However, do not apply the product directly to each sponge.
For the best application, dab foundation or concealer directly on the face. Then, use each sponge to blend. Alternatively, apply the product to the back of your hand. Then, apply.
The Silicone and Velvet Blending Sponges best apply full coverage or cream-based products. In fact, these sponges fail to apply products with thin consistencies.
Where is the ColourPop Full Beat Blending Kit sold?
The ColourPop Full Beat Blending Kit is exclusive to the brand website. Also, each sponge is available for individual purchase.
Final Thoughts on the ColourPop Full Beat Blending Sponge Kit
Overall, I enjoyed the ColourPop Full Beat Blending Sponge Kit. Each sponge is soft, flexible, and easy to use when applying complexion products.
- Detail Blending Sponge: Without a doubt, the Detail Blending Sponge is the best sponge within the kit for applying base products. Concealer and foundation blended like a dream.
- Complexion & Hourglass Blending Sponges: The performance of the Complexion and Hourglass Blending Sponges is on par with other known beauty sponges from Beauty Blender, realTechniques, or ecoTools.
- Silicone Blending Sponge: The Silicone Blending Sponge worked well at applying a full coverage foundation with thick consistencies. Also, the silicone core helped to maximize coverage with minimal wasted product.
- Velvet Blending Sponge: I appreciate that the Velvet Sponge soaks up less product. However, this sponge is gimmicky. Also, this sponge fails to apply liquid products effectively. When using this sponge, my complexion products always looked heavy. Moreover, the product sat on my skin. It ‘looked like makeup.’
Except for the Velvet Blending Sponge, the ColourPop Blending Sponges performed well. In fact these performed on par with the more expensive blending sponges. Overall, these sponges are a great affordable option!
Have you tried the ColourPop Full Beat Blending Sponge Kit? What is your favorite brand of beauty sponges? Please let me know in the comments below.0