Are you a fan of Cruelty-Free and Vegan makeup, but struggle to find products that won’t break the bank. Are you looking for some dope new products to add to your stash? Check out my review of the elfÂ Bite Size Palettes!
A Little Bit About e.l.f.
- e.l.f. aims to provideÂ everyday game-changers that are accessible to all beauty lovers. Read more about e.l.f. here.
- One of e.l.f. lives by the motto to “be extra without paying extra“
e.l.f. Bite Size Palette Claims
- The e.l.f. Cosmetics Bite Size PalettesÂ 4-pan quads come in 8 variations: Cream & Sugar, Rose Water, Berry Bad, Pumpkin Pie, Hot JalapeÃ±o, Acai You, Truffles, and Carnival Candy
- The Bite Size Palettes promote to be ultra-creamy, easy to blend and pigmented
- Each quad contains a mix of matte & shimmer shadows
- The compact packaging and small size make the bite size palettes perfect for travel
Packaging & Price
The e.l.f. Bite Size Palettes come in simple, plastic packaging with a white back and clear front.Â The packaging reminds me of the Mini Natasha Denona 5-Pan Palettes. My only complaint is that the shades in each quad are not individually named.
The Bite Size Palettes retail for $3.00 online and at most retailers. However, in the United States some retailers (CVS) sell these quads for $4.00.
e.l.f. Bite Size Palette Ingredients
The top two ingredients in the e.l.f. Bite Size Palettes are Mica and Talc. However, I did not notice any inherently irritating ingredients included on this list.
Is e.l.f. Cruelty-Free & Vegan?
e.l.f. Cosmetics is 100% Cruelty-Free. The brand and its suppliers do not test on animals. For more affordable, Cruelty-Free brands check out this roundup.
Additionally, e.l.f. Cosmetics is 100% Vegan, which means that the brand does not include any animal byproducts in its products.
Cream & Sugar Swatches
These e.l.f. Cream & Sugar Bite Size Palette swatches were done using my finger on a bare arm without primer.
Pumpkin Spice Swatches
These e.l.f. Pumpkin Spice Bite Size Palette swatches were done using my finger on a bare arm without primer.
Rose Water Swatches
These e.l.f. Rose Water Bite Size Palette swatches were done using my finger on a bare arm without primer.
Of the four Bite Size Palettes in my collection, Rose Water was the most difficult to swatch. The fourth shade was harder to build up consistency.
These e.l.f. Truffles Bite Size Palette swatches were done using my finger on a bare arm without primer.
Application & Wear-Time
- Matte Shades: The matte shades in the Bite Size Palettes are best applied with a fluffy blending brush or dense packing brush
- Metallic Shades: The metallic shades in the Bite Size Palettes are best applied with a finger or a wet, flat brush
- Wear-Time: When worn over an eyeshadow primer, the e.l.f. Bite Size Palettes last 12 hours without fading, creasing, or smudging.
Where are theÂ elf Bite Size PalettesÂ sold?
- Globally:Â elf website
- US:Â Â UltaÂ &Â most major drugstores and big-box retailers (CVS, Rite Aid, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart)
Final Thoughts on theÂ elf Bite Size Palettes
Honestly, the e.l.f. Bite Size Palettes are a total STEAL at the drug store. These are incredibly affordable eyeshadow quads that contain an impressive eyeshadow formula. In fact, the performance blew me away.
Also, I enjoy the hyper-curated color stories. In addition to working as standalone palettes, the quads work well when paired together. However, when used in conjunction with one another a wider range of possible looks emerges.
Overall, elf remains one of the most affordable Cruelty-Free and Vegan brands sold at the drugstore. As such, I love supporting a brand that makes Vegan and Cruelty-Free products accessible to a broad range of consumers.
Finally, the small size, pigmentation, and ease of use of these quads make them unmatched standouts at the drugstore. 10/10 recommend picking up one of the e.l.f. Bite Size Palettes if you can find them in stores!
Looking for more affordable makeup buys? Check out these affordable beauty reviews: Milani Eyeshadow Primer | Milani Soft & Sultry Palette | L’OREAL True Match Foundation | Juvia’s Place The Nubian Palette | Juvia’s Place The Warrior Palette
What did you think about my review of the elf. Bite Size Palettes? Have you tried theÂ elf Bite Size Palettes or are you interested in these? Please let me know your thoughts in the comments below.1