Beauty Bite is a newer series on my blog for super streamlined cosmetic, skincare, and haircare reviews specifically designed for the girl or guy on-the-go. All the essential details without all of the fluff.
Please keep reading for a review, swatches, and a try-on of the Persona Cosmetics Lip Glosses in the shades Coral, Honey, Peach, Pink, and Toffee.
Lip Gloss Claims & Ingredients
- Comfortable, high shine-finish with a non-sticky, non-gooey formula
- Available in (5) shades: Coral, Honey, Peach, Pink, Toffee
- Contains Almond Oil, Avocado Oil, and Shea Butter to lock in moisture and keep the lips feeling soft and supple
- Cruelty-Free, Vegan, Gluten-Free, made in the US
- Formulated without: Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehyde, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban.
- Contains less than 1% synthetic fragrances.
Packaging, Price, & Availability
- Packaging: Sleek, plastic tube with a white twist to & a flat, doe-foot applicator
- Price: $16.00 USD each, Nude Trio: $36.00 USD, Pink + Coral Bundle: $24.00 USD
- Availability: Personacosmetics.co & Ulta
Lip Gloss Swatches
Unlike the liquid lipsticks, I own all the Persona Cosmetics Lip Gloss Shades. Please see the below for arm swatches. Each swatch represents one swipe of color onto the arm.
As you can tell from the photos, these glosses are high shine and contain small, iridescent micro-glitters. Additionally, the Pink and Coral Gloss shades are highly pigmented and transformative when worn overtop another lip product.
The nude trio glosses are beautiful and each shade is designed for different skin tones, from light to deep, but can work across a multitude of skin tones. The nude shades are not wildly different from one another when worn on the lips or over a lip liner or lipstick but do vary in depth.
Application & Final Thoughts
- Lightweight, non-sticky formula that feels comfortable on the lips
- Applies without bleeding, smudging, or transfer
- Wears well on its own or overtop other lippie products
- Long-wearing, comfortable formula that doesn’t dry out the lips or emphasize texture
- Provides a light wash of color that enhances the lips or any lippie product worn underneath it
- No shades leave the teeth looking yellow or dull
Given that I own every shade in the line, it should go without saying that I love the Persona Lip Gloss formula. I love the lightweight formula that feels comfortable on the lips without compromising on shine or pigmentation. My lips actually feel nourished when I wear this gloss….to the point where I feel like I’m wearing a lip balm. Would certainly purchase more glosses in the line as they are released.
New to Persona Cosmetics? Please consider using my referral link for 15% off your first purchase. If you make a purchase I will receive 5% cashback for the sale, but please know that I’ve been purchasing from Persona long before I had a code. I would never recommend products I didn’t truly love.
Want to discover more from Persona Cosmetics? Check out my Bad or Rad Review of the Persona Cosmetics Identity Palette.
Are you a matte or gloss lover? What is your go-to shade or go-to gloss formula? Please let me know in the comments below.