Persona Cosmetics is a brand created by makeup artist and beauty YouTuber, Sona Gasparian, in 2016. Amongst the brand’s most beloved products are Persona Cosmetics’ glosses. But are they really worth the hype? Please keep reading for my Persona Cosmetics Season One Lip Gloss Review.
Claims & Ingredients
- Comfortable, high shine-finish with a non-sticky, non-gooey formula
- Available in (7) shades: Coral,* Hibiscus, Honey, Peach, Pink,* Shortcake,* and Toffee*
- Contains Almond Oil, Avocado Oil, and Shea Butter to lock in moisture and keep the lips feeling soft and supple
- Cruelty-Free, Vegan, Gluten-Free, made in the US
- Formulated without: Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehyde, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban.
- It contains less than 1% synthetic fragrances.
Packaging, Price, & Availability
- Packaging: Sleek, plastic tube with a white twist to & a flat, doe-foot applicator
- Price: $16.00 each, Nude Trio: $36.00, Pink + Coral Bundle*: $24.00
- Availability: Personacosmetics.co & Ulta
Persona Cosmetics Season One Lip Gloss Swatches
Unlike the liquid lipsticks, I own all the Persona Cosmetics Lip Gloss Shades. Please see the below for arm swatches. Each swatch represents one swipe of color onto the arm.
As you can tell from the photos, these glosses are high shine. Also, they contain small, iridescent micro-glitters. Additionally, the Pink and Coral Gloss shades transform other lip products when worn overtop.
The nude trio glosses are beautiful and each shade is designed for different skin tones, from light to deep. However, the sheer formula works across a multitude of skin tones. That being said, the nude shades are not wildly different from one another when worn on the lips or over a lip liner or lipstick. Of the nude glosses, my favorite shade is Honey.
- A lightweight, non-sticky formula that feels comfortable on the lips
- Applies without bleeding, smudging, or transfer
- Wears well on its own or overtop other lippie products
- Long-wearing, comfortable formula that doesn’t dry out the lips or emphasize texture
- Provides a light wash of color that enhances the lips or any lippie product worn underneath it
- No shades leave the teeth looking yellow or dull
Final Thoughts on the Persona Cosmetics Season One Lip Gloss
Given that I own every shade in the line, it should go without saying that I love the Persona Lip Gloss formula. I love the lightweight formula that feels comfortable on the lips without compromising on shine or pigmentation. My lips actually feel nourished when I wear this gloss. In fact, I feel like I’m wearing a lip balm. Will continue to purchase more glosses in the line as they release. See where these glosses rank in my huge lip gloss collection.
New to Persona Cosmetics? Please consider using my referral link for 15% off your first purchase. If you make a purchase I will receive 5% cashback for the sale, but please know that I’ve been purchasing from Persona long before I had a code. I would never recommend products I didn’t truly love.
Want to discover more from Persona Cosmetics? Check out my Review of the Persona Cosmetics Identity Palette.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links (*). Should you make a purchase using one of my links, I may make a small commission at no added cost to you. Unless otherwise stated, all products were purchased. Finally, all opinions are my own.
Are you a matte or gloss lover? What is your go-to shade or go-to gloss formula? Please let me know in the comments below.0