Not all influencer-founded brands are made equal. Some brands naturally rise above the rest. Known for creating thoughtful beauty staples, Persona Cosmetics is one of those brands. Keep reading for a review of the Persona Cosmetics Season One Liquid Lipsticks.
Persona Cosmetics Season One Liquid Lipstick Claims
- The comfort of a traditional lippie with a non-drying, matte finish
- Available in (4) pigmented shades: Flamingo* (mauve pink), OG* (warm nude), Holy Grail* (classic blue-red), Phoenix* (orange-red)
- Mild Vanilla Scent
- Contains Avocado Oil & Shea Butter for softer, supple lips
- Cruelty-Free, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Paraben-Free, made in the US
Packaging, Price, & Availability
- Packaging: Sleek, plastic tube with a white twist to & a curved, doe-foot applicator
- Price: $16.00 USD each, Season One Bundle (Flamingo, OG, Holy Grail): $36.00 USD
- Availability: Personacosmetics.co & Ulta
Application & Wear-Time
- A thin, lightweight, non-drying formula that doesn’t crumble or emphasize texture
- For best application, use the doe-foot to line your lips with the color and then fill in the center
- Highly pigmented opaque color that doesn’t bleed OR wear-away easily (even when eating…Holy Grail lasted through Chipotle AND Chinese food!)
- Plays well with other lip products overtop or underneath
- Don’t leave teeth looking yellow or dull
- Very lightly scented
- Con: Formula takes several minutes to set, may transfer onto the teeth
Final Thoughts on the Persona Cosmetics Season One Liquid Lipsticks
Out of all the matte liquid lipsticks over the years, the Persona Cosmetics formula is one of my favorites because of the curated color selection, comfortable formula, and long-lasting wear-time. I want to pick up the two other shades in the line!
New to Persona Cosmetics? Please consider using my referral link for 15% off your first purchase. If you make a purchase I will receive 5% cashback for the sale. Please know that I’ve been purchasing from Persona long before I had a code. I would never recommend products I didn’t truly love.
Disclaimer: Links marked with an asterisk are affiliate links. This means that if you make a purchase using my link, I may make a small commission at no added cost to you. Unless otherwise stated, all products were purchased by me and all opinions are my own.
Would you rock a bold red lip or do you prefer neutrals? Are you more of a fan of bullet lipsticks or liquid lipsticks? Please let me know in the comments below.0