I am so excited to be nominated for my second Liebster Award this past December. Thank you to Shanice of Faith n’ Turtles for this nomination. Click here to read Shanice’s original Liebster Award post.
Although I maintain a consistent blog posting schedule, I am always behind on completing blogger tags. Nevertheless, I work through each tag as quickly as I can. Ultimately, I am always thrilled that another blogger thought of me! Also, tags are a fun way to spread some sunshine to other bloggers.
Liebster Award Rules
- Write a post and use the Award Graphic.
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you
- Answer the questions that were provided by the blogger (s)
- Create your own set of questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers and share your post with them so that they can accept it.
1. Where is the best place you traveled to?
Without a doubt, Australia was the best place I visited. The country breathtakingly beautiful. Also, I loved the culture. In fact, my dream is to visit Australia again or to even live there!
2. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Visiting Disney World for the first time will always be a memory that sticks with me. As a child, there is truly no place more magical. Also, as an adult the magic sticks with you!!
3. What scientific invention do you think was the greatest of all time?
Do eyeglasses count as a scientific invention? As someone with poor eyesight, I would be lost without my glasses. As such, I am eternally grateful to be living during a time period where eyeglasses are so readily available.
4. When people describe you, what two words do they use most often?
People often describe me as being intelligent and (surprisingly) friendly. However, I can be quite reserved. I feel like my reservation comes across as awkward or standoffish, but apparently this is internalized.
5. What are some of your favorite songs?
The entire SweetSexySavage album from Kehlani is in constant rotation. Moreover, Kehlani is easily one of the most underrated artists. 10/10 recommend her music.
6. What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?
Anything Lord of the Rings. At this point, I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve watched all the LOTR movies. In fact, writing this post is making me want to watch the films right now! 😀
7. What are you most passionate about?
I’m most passionate about the beauty industry. I love the way that beauty can transform lives. Moreover, I feel inspired by the confidence that it provides people. Ultimately, my dream is to work in the beauty industry one day.
My Liebster Award Questions
- What motivated you to start your blog?
- Do you prefer salty or sweet treats?
- What is the best piece of advice you ever received?
- Pick one: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
- What was the last book you read?
- If you could wake up tomorrow speaking another language, what would it be?
- If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or living, who would it be?
My Award Nominations
- RoseMarie @ Books and Stuff
- Vinchelle @ The Versher Post
- Amarjeet Sonia Madaan @ Kaurstylefile
- Jessie @ Empowered People Empower People
As always, I know that not all of you will do this challenge, but I hope that this nomination put a smile on your faces! You’re all talented writers and I’m happy to have gotten to know you this past year!
What do you think about my answers to Shanice’s Liebster Award Questions? Let me know in the comments below.0