I was so thrilled when I saw that Emma nominated me for a Liebster Award. This is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers.
This Liebster Award nomination is extremely sentimental because this is the first award/tag that I’ve been tagged to do. I am pumped to participate! 😀
Please keep reading for my thoughts on the Liebster Award!
TheÂ Liebster Award Rules
- Answer 11 questions
- Ask 11 questions to my nominees
- Nominate 11 people
1. Heels or flats?
This depends – I’m super petite so I tend to favor heels whenever possible, BUT I love a good pair of sneakers. I dislike actual, traditional “flats” though.
2. Would you rather live in an upstairs apartment or a downstairs apartment?
Upstairs, for sure. I’ve lived in both upstairs and downstairs apartments, and while downstairs apartments make it easier for moving and grocery shopping, I love the views that come with upstairs units.
3. What’s your favorite dish to cook?
Tacos!!! I love making fresh, homemade tacos with fresh ground turkey.
4. Summer, Winter, Fall, or Spring?
Fall. If you haven’t been to New England during the Fall, you’re truly missing out.
5. What’s your favorite alcoholic beverage?
Down East Cider – any flavor (but the Pumpkin flavor is amazing and SO difficult to get your hands on). Plus, these ciders are Gluten Free.
6. What was your dream job when you were a little kid?
7. What’s your favorite genre of music?
8. If you could star in a movie what would you want it to be about?Â
I’d love to be in a sci-fi or fantasy movie because both genres are so different from my daily life. I’m a huge Star Wars and Lord of the Rings fan, so I would love to be in a similar franchise.
9. Do you sleep with a million pillows or just one?
10. If you could own an exotic pet what would it be?
Sloth – so cute.
*Adding the 11th question*
11.Â What is your favorite city in the world and why?
I lived in Sydney for some time while I was in college and I absolutely fell in love with the city, the weather, and the people. I constantly dream of moving back, even just for a year or two, just for the experience.
My Liebster Award Questions
- What inspired you to start your blog?
- Preferred social media: Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, or Twitter?
- What is your favorite television show?
- Who was the last artist or band you saw in concert?
- Do you cook more often than you grab takeout?
- Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks?
- Coffee or tea?
- Are you an early bird or a night owl?
- What foreign language would you love to speak?
- If you could visit any city in the world, where would you go and why?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
My Award Nominees
All of these ladies write content that inspire me and that I look forward to reading! If you haven’t checked them out yet, please do!
Let’s be friends on social!
Have you nominated someone for the Liebster Award? Who is a blogger that inspires you? Please let me know in the comments below.0