The Ultimate Christmas Tag is a brand new, blogger tag created by the lovely Femenish. Please check out her original post here. I love Christmas and I love blogger tags, so obviously I had to do this tag!
The Ultimate Christmas Tag Rules:
- Link back to the original post (by femenish)
- Link back to the person who tagged you!
- Tag as many bloggers as you like
- Answer the questions!
- Ask your tagged friends these questions or new ones you’ve created
Kat’s Christmas Questions:
1. What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
My favorite part of Christmas is the hopeful feeling and pure excitement that the season brings. Moreover, it’s a chance to remember God’s grace and the gift of Salvation through Jesus.
From a seasonal perspective, my favorite thing about Christmas is decorating the house. I love the sense of magic and joy that it brings.
2. Do you have any Christmas traditions you CANNOT forget about each year?
Baking cookies on Christmas Eve after attending a Christmas Eve service. I spend hours and hours baking with my family.
3. Is there a song that just gets you into that Christmas spirit?
The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole is one of my all-time favorites.
4. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Wowee this is a difficult question. However, I look forward to It’s a Wonderful Life every year.
5. Which food is your must-have at Christmas time?
Christmas cookies – doesn’t matter what kind.
6. If you had to choose between Michael Bubleâ€™s Christmas album and Justin Bieberâ€™s Christmas album, which one would you choose and why?
I prefer Michael Buble’s Christmas album to Justin Bieber’s album. While I love Justin Bieber, my favorite Christmas songs tend to be classics. Therefore, since Michael Buble’s singing is reminiscent of Frank Sinatra Â I enjoy his Christmas music more.
7. What is your favorite memory about Christmas?
Last year my boyfriend surprised me with tickets to see the Nutcracker Ballet. As someone who watched the Nutcracker on VHS every year, I was so thrilled to see this live for the first time.
8. When do you start decorating your place for Christmas?
Immediately after Thanksgiving, but not a day before.
9. If you were at Christmas Karaoke, which 5 songs would you choose to play?
AHHH this is so difficult, but here it goes:
- All I Want for Christmas is You – Mariah Carry
- Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree – Dion
- White Christmas – The Drifters
- Little Drummer Boy – Pentatonix
- Silent Night – Nat King Cole
10. What are your top 4 Christmas movies?
I have too many…White Christmas, Miracle on 34th Street, The Little Drummer Boy, and The Santa Claus are a handful of my favorites. I honestly have more favorite Christmas movies than there are days in December.
11. What does Christmas really mean to you?
Christmas is so important to me. It’s a time to be reminded of God’s gift to us, Jesus Christ. I am so thankful for the hope of salvation that Jesus brings. Also, I am grateful for this reminder during the Christmas season.
12. How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa?
I was a late bloomer here. Although I started to have suspicions when I was 10 or so, I actually believed in Santa until I was 12 years old.Â UltimatelyÂ I realized that Santa had the same handwriting as my mom.
13. What do you think makes Christmas so magical?
As someone who lives in New England, I love the shift in weather. Also, the fresh, cold air adds to the magic of the season. For example, there is nothing more magical than ice skating on an outdoor rink with freshly fallen snow and Christmas lights all around you.
- What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
- Do you have any Christmas traditions you CANNOT forget about each year?
- Is there a song that just gets you into that Christmas spirit?
- What is your favorite Christmas movie?
- Which food is your must-have at Christmas time?
- What is your favorite Christmas memory?
- When do you start decorating your place for Christmas?
- If you were at Christmas Karaoke, which 5 songs would you choose to play?
- What does Christmas really mean to you?
- How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa?
- What do you think makes Christmas so magical?Â
- Does it snow during the Christmas season where you live?
- What is your favorite Christmas book or story?
- What is the best gift you’ve ever given someone?
- Pick your favorite Character: Rudolf, Frosty, The Grinch
- What is the best gift you’ve ever received?
My nominees for the Ultimate Christmas Tag:
Did you enjoy my answers to the ultimate Christmas Tag? Are you in the spirit to read more Christmas posts? Check out this post of 13 Iconic Christmas Movie Beauty Looks.
How would you answer these questions to the ultimate Christmas tag? I’m excited to read your answers to the Ultimate Christmas Tag!Â0