Way back when… in November 2018, I was tagged by the lovely Molly Rose to participate in the Get to Know Me Tag. All I can say nine months later is that late is better than never. Please keep reading to get to know more about me!
1. What’s your middle name? As I’m sure most of you have realized by now… I’m coy about sharing certain personal details, so I’m going to keep this one a mystery!~
2. When was the last time you cried? June 10th.
3. What’s your favorite pizza? Pepperoni with jalapeño peppers… on Gluten-Free crust! 😀 Out of all the GF pizzas I’ve tried over the last year, Papa Ginos makes the best GF pizza BY FAR.
4. What’s your favorite flower? Sunflowers.
5. What’s your favorite season? Cliche but forever true – you’ve never experienced Fall until you’ve experienced a New England Fall. Nothing beats New England in the Fall.
6. Do you like to camp? I’ve never been camping, but I want to camp out West sometime! But, I do enjoy hiking and other outdoor activities…. if that counts!
7. Do you untie your shoes when taking them off? It depends on the shoe. 🙂 My Converse and High Skate Vans? Hell yeah, I do. Low tops from Vans or athletic sneakers from brands like New Balance or Nike? Nope!
8. Do you like rollercoasters? Yes, yes, yes!!! I love all rollercoasters except wooden coasters… I find those rollercoasters to be too rickety and painful to my neck.
9. What is your favorite ice cream? Chocolate with peanut butter chunks.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
10. What is your favorite thing to do? Again, cliche…but I love playing with, reading about, watching videos on and discussing makeup. I could spend hours upon hours doing this because makeup is my life passion – I love the art, science, branding, and self-care aspects of cosmetics.
11. Shorts or jeans? Jeans. All-year-round. I love my skinny jeans.
12. Country or rock? (Alternative) Rock. When I was younger, I was a huge fan of alternative rock, pop-punk, and metalcore.
Goo Goo Dolls live in concert
13. What is your favorite color? Black. Blue and teal are other top contenders.
14. Do you have any tattoos? Sadly, I don’t have any tattoos but I hope to get a few micro tattoos eventually. I do have seven piercings.
15. Do you color your hair? Yes. Over the last three years, my hair has been every color from bright blonde to nearly black. I’ve been trying to get back to my natural, brunette roots…. but I’m fighting the urge to refrain from dying my hair a fun blush or rose color.
One of the many shades of blonde I’ve been
16. What color are your eyes? Brown.
17. What is your favorite thing to eat? Chocolate. I blackout and lose all sense of control whenever I see chocolate. Hershey’s is my ultimate favorite.
18. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas – if you want to read more about my love for Christmas check out this post or this post.
19. Beer or wine? Cider 🙂
20. Night owl or morning person? Prior to returning to student life, I was a morning person. Since rejoining the student struggle, my schedule has been such a mess so I’ve reverted to my night owl tendencies.
21. What is your favorite day of the week? As a full-time student who also works two jobs, I don’t have a traditional weekend so I don’t really prefer any particular day of the week. However, I will say that Tuesday evenings and Wednesday mornings are a struggle because of my non-stop schedule.