Although I maintain a consistent blog posting schedule, I am always behind on completing blogger tags. Nevertheless, I work through each tag as quickly as I can because I am always thrilled that another blogger thought of me! Also, tags are a fun way to spread some sunshine to other bloggers.
I was so excited to be nominated for my second Liebster award this past December. Thank you to Shanice of Faith n’ Turtles for this nomination. Click here to read Shanice’s original post.
Liebster Award Rules
- Write a post and use the Award Graphic.
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you
- Answer the questions that were provided by the blogger (s)
- Create your own set of questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers and share your post with them so that they can accept it.
- Where is the best place you have traveled to? Without a doubt, Australia was the best place I’ve visited. Not only is the country breathtakingly beautiful, but I loved the culture, too. I would go back in a heartbeat.
- What is your favorite childhood memory? Visiting Disney World for the first time will always be a memory that sticks with me. As a child, there is truly no place more magical.
- What scientific invention do you think was the greatest of all time? Do eyeglasses count as a scientific invention? As someone with limited eyesight, I would be lost without my glasses. I am eternally grateful to be living during a time period where eyeglasses are so readily available.
- When people describe you, what two words do they use most often? People often describe me as being intelligent and (surprisingly) friendly. I can be quite reserved, so I feel like this comes across as awkward or standoffish.
- What are some of your favorite songs? The entire SweetSexySavage album from Kehlani is always playing on repeat – so many underrated gems. I’ve been listening to Ariana Grande’s Sweetener and Thank U, Next albums on repeat, too. The AG song, Ghostin’ is a particular recent favorite.
- What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of? Anything Lord of the Rings. At this point, I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve watched all the LOTR movies. Writing this is making me want to watch the films right now! lol
- What are you most passionate about? I’m most passionate about the beauty industry because of the way that beauty can transform lives and provide wearers with self-confidence. My dream is to work in the beauty industry one day.
- What motivated you to start your blog?
- What is the best piece of advice you ever received?
- What was the last book you read?
- Do you prefer salty or sweet treats?
- Pick one: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
- If you could wake up tomorrow speaking another language, what would it be?
- If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or living, who would it be?
- RoseMarie @ Books and Stuff
- Vinchelle @ The Versher Post
- Amarjeet Sonia Madaan @ Kaurstylefile
- Georgina @ Chronillicles
- Jessie @ Empowered People Empower People
As always, I know that not all of you will do this challenge, but I hope that this nomination put a smile on your faces! You’re all talented writers and I’m happy to have gotten to know you this past year!