I was so thrilled when I saw that Emma nominated me for a Liebster Award. This is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers.
This Liebster Award nomination is extremely sentimental because this is the first award/tag that I’ve been tagged to do. I am pumped to participate! 😀
Please keep reading for my thoughts on the Liebster Award!
The Liebster Award Rules
Answer 11 questions
Ask 11 questions to my nominees
Nominate 11 people
Emma’s Liebster Award Questions
1. Heels or flats? This depends – I’m super petite so I tend to favor heels whenever possible, BUT I love a good pair of sneakers. I dislike actual, traditional “flats” though.
2. Would you rather live in an upstairs apartment or a downstairs apartment?Upstairs, for sure. I’ve lived in both upstairs and downstairs apartments, and while downstairs apartments make it easier for moving and grocery shopping, I love the views that come with upstairs units.
3. What’s your favorite dish to cook? Tacos!!! I love making fresh, homemade tacos with fresh ground turkey.
4. Summer, Winter, Fall, or Spring?Fall. If you haven’t been to New England during the Fall, you’re truly missing out.
The beginnings of Fall in New England. This photo doesn’t even do the season justice.
5. What’s your favorite alcoholic beverage? Down East Cider – any flavor (but the Pumpkin flavor is amazing and SO difficult to get your hands on). Plus, these ciders are Gluten Free.
6. What was your dream job when you were a little kid?Fashion Designer.
7. What’s your favorite genre of music?Alternative
8. If you could star in a movie what would you want it to be about? I’d love to be in a sci-fi or fantasy movie because both genres are so different from my daily life. I’m a huge Star Wars and Lord of the Rings fan, so I would love to be in a similar franchise.
9. Do you sleep with a million pillows or just one? Just one.
10. If you could own an exotic pet what would it be? Sloth – so cute.
Bondi Beach. Realize this is super touristy, but I didn’t take many great pictures when I was abroad.
*Adding the 11th question*
11. What is your favorite city in the world and why? I lived in Sydney for some time while I was in college and I absolutely fell in love with the city, the weather, and the people. I constantly dream of moving back, even just for a year or two, just for the experience.
My Liebster Award Questions
What inspired you to start your blog?
Preferred social media: Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, or Twitter?
What is your favorite television show?
Who was the last artist or band you saw in concert?
Do you cook more often than you grab takeout?
Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks?
Coffee or tea?
Are you an early bird or a night owl?
What foreign language would you love to speak?
If you could visit any city in the world, where would you go and why?
If you could have any superpower, what would it be?